Call for volunteers
On September 13th 2007, the General Assembly of the UN adopted the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples (UNDRIP), encompassing some 370 million Indigenous peoples in more than 70 countries.
To celebrate the 10th anniversary of this Declaration, the Assembly of First Nations Quebec-Labrador (AFNQL), in collaboration partnership with Ville de Montréal and the Canadian Commission for UNESCO, is organizing a series of festive and educational events in Montreal – unceded Kanien'kehá:ka (Mohawk) traditional territory. Panel discussions, outdoor concerts, artistic performances and Indigenous gastronomy will be part of this international and historical moment!
- • Welcoming and registration tables (bilingual)
- • Logistics (managing material, technical assistance, etc.)
- • Take notes
- • Animation (bilingual)
- • Social media
- • Photography and video
- • Installation and dismantling of the site (manual work)
- • Full two-day event and activities
- • Meals (depending on your schedule)
- • Must be available on September 12th and/or September 13th
- • Must be 18 years of age or older
To apply, please fill out the form below 🙂